Can you believe that it’s time to get out the wrapping paper and bows and start sharing our Christmas gifts? String the lights and stir mulled wine? Despite our best effort to slow down and savour the moment, it’s inevitable… The holidays always sneak up on us.
Let’s help you out.
We decided to share with you our favourite Christmas Gifts. We’ve split our Gifts into 3 categories. Those for families, those who have everything and simply want to send love on its way, and a very special gift for her.
Gifts for the Family
Date Night Voucher for 2| $100
Rule number 1 for anyone in a relationship with children; you need time out!
You need moments where you can finish a meal, finish a conversation and remember how you used to talk before children came along.
This is what makes this voucher so romantic. A night out, a 3 course meal and if you need it we provide the child care from 6pm – 9pm.
Family Pass Voucher| 6 Month $ 50 12 Month $95
Children need to play, sometimes parents need a different play ground or simply time out.
This Family Pass gives you unlimited play for unlimited time for either 6 months or 12 months.
Apart from it being a great mental health, relationship health gift here are some of the other benefits:
- Unlimited play for 6 months or 12 months depending on which membership you choose
- Access to our E-Newsletter letting you know of events prior to the public
- Access to our calendar of events
- $5 Discount on children’s events
- Free glass of sparkling at Girls Night In, Date Night and Seasonal Buffets
- 1 for 1 deal for our School Holiday Program
Gifts for those who want to send love on its way
Unconquered Gift Card| $20|$50|$100|$250|$500|$1000
We are building a Sanitary Pad Factory in South Asia. Only 12% of India’s 355 million menstruating women use sanitary napkins.
Gifts for Her
Soul Keeping Retreat for Girls| $350
“What is running your life at any given moment is your soul. Not your external circumstances not your intentions, not your thoughts, not even your feelings but your soul. The soul is that aspect of your whole being that correlates, integrates and enlivens everything going on in the various dimensions of the self. The soul is the life centre of human beings.”
So girl after my own heart, I’m inviting you to come spend some time at a soul retreat in my beautiful home that heals, by the beach. Come share your life, we’ll walk on some gorgeous beaches breathing clean, fresh Tassie air. You’ll eat food from some of the richest and most vibrant soils in the world. You will have time for a rest, for laughter, for a massage. You will have time to allow your soul to speak, to be nourished and to be kept.
- 2 nights accommodation
- Delicious house made nutritious meals
- Sleep and rest
- Gentle walks
- Life at the table. You will discover the joy of cooking real food, gathering at the table and enjoying time with like minded soulful women.
- Journalling opportunities
- Group mentoring
- Meditation Rhythms to help keep your soul well
- Individual soul reflection time
- Massage ( optional extra )
- Gift Bag
- Maximum of 6 on each Soul Retreat
Either purchase a gift on line or come in and get one of our beautiful vouchers.