Thank You Nutrition for Life.
I love the diversity of humanity.
I love the vibrancy of its colour.
The fragrance of differing nationalities!
The creative beauty that lies within each person.
I love the movers and the shakers.
The pioneers and the rebels!
The ones that ask the hard question, “Why?” and then go seeking for truth.
There is an old Proverb that says, “The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding.” Proverbs 4:7
People who generously seek wisdom and then give it away for the benefit of humanity.
People who generously give of their time to a cause beyond themselves.
People who find they have space in their income for a cause bigger then their own life.
People who are not into self but who are seeking a lifestyle that gives hope, love and joy to people.
History has not always been kind to these kinds of people.
They have been and always will be subject to unchecked and unaccountable criticism.
The soil they til is virgin soil and its the hardest soil to til.
The message of Gary and Belinda Fettke and Nutrition for Life is a pioneering message.
It is new, it is fresh, it is different to mainstream noise.
…And it is making a difference in the lives of people.
It causes us to reflect, and think.
Here is how Nutrition for Life have impacted Tailrace Tribe:
1. We have become committed to growing more of our own vegetables. Our veggie plot has doubled in size this year and our 70 odd fruit trees are receiving more love and attention.
2. We have introduced new menus that are plant based and low carb, high fat.
3. We are purchasing products that are healthier despite the increased cost.
4. As a work place many of us have made lifestyle changes where we are exercising more and eating healthier. Health is a core value in our workplace.
5. We employed a chef who understands how to cook raw.
6. We are committed to a strategy of education and recipe sharing. Our chef’s are graciously releasing their recipes to the public. We will be continuing to hold education classes in 2016.
7. The tribe known as Tailrace Community have spent a year encouraging one another to be healthy.
So to the crew At Nutrition for Life thank you for the countless hours of volunteerism, thanks for seeking wisdom, thanks for giving generously, thanks for pioneering, thanks…
We are grateful.
Thank You Nutrition for Life