Simple, timeless, romantic and pretty…these were the words that spring to mind when we gazed on the heartwarming, rustic wedding of Suzie and Tim. Giggles, laughter and love filled the room as family and girlfriends created flower arrangements to adorn the tables, arranged rustic glassware and gift boxes.
Suzie and Tim chose:
- Marinated Rare Beef Salad with crispy noodles, coriander and chilli chutney
- Malaysian Chicken Satay Skewers with steamed jasmine rice and cucumber and mint salad.
- Roast Chicken with lemon and herbs
- Rosemary and Garlic Studded Leg of Lamb with mint jelly
- Glazed Ham
- Baby potato salad with parsley chives and seeded mustard aioli
- Cesear salad with crisp cos lettuce, bacon, garlic croutons, and creamy dressing
- Mixed salad leaves with cherry tomatoes, cucumber and Spanish onion
- Honey glazed roast pumpkin with toasted sesame seeds
- Lightly steamed garden vegetables
- Wedding cake with an ice cream buffet.
Suzie and Tim’s wedding was such a Pretty Wedding!