We all fell in love with Louise Hill. She simply sparkles and her smile is so winsome.
It is no surprise that Matt fell in love with her. But then their marriage is a match made in heaven.
Both simple Love, Cherish and Adore each other and today they have a dear little boy Blake in their world of love.
Louise chose the beautiful blush pink as the background to her wedding. Magically pretty, simple, elegant and understated the wedding was full of romance and sparkle. We smply loved the combination of pink with the White American Chairs.
Matt and Louise chose to have their ceremony in the Chapel.
Kids Paradise was used for some of their fun photos and glimpses into their future family life.
The Menu that they chose was:
- Warm focaccia and flat breads with olive oil and apple balsamic
- Warm Mediterranean vegetable and feta salad with roquette pesto
- Pumpkin and chickpea salad with macadamia nut dukkah
- Char grilled Moroccan lamb cutlets with pomegranate yoghurt
- Char grilled Cape Grim eye fillet topped with salsa verde
- North African spiced BBQ chicken with harrisa yoghurt
- Roast baby bintje potatoes with fried onions and herbs
- Assorted Vegetables and Salads.